MILAGRO ADVENTURE




Thursday, March 22, 2012

Buena suerte

The winds are lessening in the southern sea of Cortez and, wait for it...if all goes well Milagro will depart La Paz today and be off for a new adventure.  I wish the crew a "blue bird" passage and many sightings of the incredible marine life which abounds in that area. 
A cordial sea lion..one of the many local beauties
Over the next couple of weeks I will patiently await SPOT messages and follow Milagro's track the way one of our younger girls devoted herself to map reading whenever we took a road trip. And look forward to new pictures of one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen, all the while anticipating my next passage.
Life is an ever changing kaleidoscope; I look forward to the future with both a kind of peace and an excitement and I recall this past year with both sorrow and gratitude. 
 ....So true, what a difference a year makes.

No comments:

Post a Comment