MILAGRO ADVENTURE




Monday, April 16, 2012

Finally.....

Happy together...
The long wait is over. All systems are go. For some time now Larry and I have considered the idea of my rejoining him on Milagro. It's hard to believe that we now have a tentative date and are making very specific plans.
We are both excited about this move but are aware of the obstacles to be overcome. Now it's time to shake off the past, enjoy the present and look to the future.
Larry is completing work aboard Milagro and I am committed to helping take care of 7 grandchildren as their parents and baby sister travel to the Ukraine, once again, to adopt. I'm still working on making sure Buddi can get into Mexico and then back into the States; Larry is having  the settee and chairs reupholstered (yaaaaaaay..) I exercise daily and am working hard towards regaining my health and strength.
A dream come true....We've taken a roundabout route but the end result is worth the trouble. I am happy to report that soon we'll begin Milagro's New Adventure.
Hope you'll join us on the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment